Friday, May 11, 2012

Fashion Friday - Outfit Of The Day

Here comes summer...
So here I am!  I guess I'm still curly but just a bit shorter.  I can't keep myself from doing the occasional hair flip.  It feels so light and airy.  Despite all of my nervousness and insecurities, I think I'm in love and the short hair might be here to stay. :)  

Today I was just feeling so summery I had to go with a flow-y long skirt to run errands in with my mom (visiting from out of town).  

On top:  I layered 2 different American Eagle brand shirts (previous seasons).  The first one is a grey tank with white mesh.  Tank #2 is a loose fitting slouchy blue tank that I knotted for a bohemian feel.

On bottom:  I had to go with a vintage floral maxi skirt.  I'm sure you've seen this one on me before :)
Shoes:  Another American Eagle find from a previous season.  These braided flip flops are well loved <3
Purse:  My usual vegan leather bag from LULUS.com  You can see the purse up closer in this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYTdiJS2K9Q) video.

Accessories:  Pair this outfit with a long golden watch necklace, a toe ring, and some friendship bracelets and I'm good to go!


Sorry for my infrequent posts.  All this glorious sunshine must be messing with my head.  I promise to be a better blogger starting... NOW.

Until next time,
Evy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment