Friday, November 4, 2011

-New Tutorial- Bridal Makeup

Hey Everyone!

So I finally got around to filming another tutorial!  This one was particularly important for me to film, because it was my first video requested by one of my subscribers (super exciting!).  A big trend in bridal fashion right now is to skip the makeup artist and do it yourself.  Even Kate Middleton did her own makeup at the royal wedding.  Bridal makeup is so subjective that there is no right and wrong way to apply it.  My take on the look is a more natural glow-y version of yourself.

Here are some of my bridal makeup tips:
1.  Use a full coverage foundation for FLAWLESS wedding photographs
2.  Add just a dab of luminizer to your foundation to look perfectly glow-y
3.  ALWAYS use waterproof mascara for those emotional moments
4.  Minimize the gloss.  Better yet, go with a lip stain or lip pencil to ensure long lasting color.  Also I'm sure your husband will appreciate a goop free kiss ;)
5.  Invest in a great setting spray to make your makeup last all night long.  On such a busy day, you don't want to have to worry about reapplying.


Have a request?  Don't be shy!  My videos are for you, so don't hesitate to shoot me a request/comment. :)

Evy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Evy, I really liked this look! Can you do a date look please? :)

    ReplyDelete