Thursday, September 29, 2011

Simple Gold Fall Tutorial (First video!)

Hey guys!



You have no idea how excited I am to finally have this video up.  For the last couple days my internet decided it would be funny to stop working.  No matter what I tried (including my 2 hours of multiple calls to my service provider and modem company) I could NOT figure out how to make it work (GRRRRrrRRrr!), but finally it decided to start back up on its own.  So here it is!  I hope you guys enjoy it.  Please let me know what you think.  I need all the advice I can get.  :)

As promised here are the swatches of the products used in this video:
Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette (1st three swatches left to right)
Mac - Rubenesque Paint Pot

Smashbox - Lip Enhancing Gloss (Hype)
Smashbox - Lip Pencil (Palm Beach)
Too Faced - Absolutely Invisible Candlelight Powder
Benefit - Blush (Dallas)

Other Products used in this video include:
Urban Decay - 24/7 Liner (Zero, Whiskey)
Tarte - Eye Lash Curler
Maybelline - Define - A - Lash Mascara
L'Oreal Paris - Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Bare Minerals - All Over Face Color (Warmth)

No comments:

Post a Comment