Sunday, December 18, 2011

Influenster.com/ Get Free Products


Have you ever been in one of those situations where the new Urban Decay eyeshadow palette is starring you down, begging you to buy it when your wallet is feeling desperately light?  So has every other makeup junkie around, myself included.  Updating your beauty collection with the latest and greatest is often times pricey, which is why I recently have taken advantage of this fun and rewarding website Influenster.com.  Signing up with Influenster is free, easy, and open to anyone.  After registering, be sure to unlock as many badges as you can by taking surveys or even referring Influenster to your personal blog or youtube channel.  Doing these steps increases your chance of being sent a "voxbox" full of full sized products to sample.  I repeat, this is completely free, but optimize your chances of receiving future voxboxes by actively writing product reviews, unlocking badges, and uploading videos.  Trust me, Influenster is worth your time!  I was notified that I would receive my first products only three weeks after participating on Influenster.


No comments:

Post a Comment