Wednesday, December 28, 2011

imPress Press on Manicure Review

Hey Everyone!

So if you have watched my Influenster.com video, you know that I am a huge fan of Influenster.  In a nutshell, they are a company that selects members according to their participation to receive free boxes of a variety of products in exchange for feedback (Starting in 2012 you must be invited to become a member).

One of the products my "Holiday Voxbox" that I received was a package of fake nails from Broadway Nails that works a little bit differently.  They came in the cute packaging pictured above in a set of 24 differently sized nails.  The number they give you is really very helpful, as each one is a different size so you will be able to find a very close fit to your actual nails.  Also, you can use some of the leftover nails (although they might be the leftover sizes) to replace damaged nails later on.

The nails are very easy to apply.  All you need to do is swab your nails with the included alcohol pad to wipe away any oils.  Then it's as easy as choosing the correct nail sizes, peeling off the backing to expose the sticky section, and carefully pressing them over your nails.  I was impressed (No pun intended) by the overall look of these nails.  They have a very nice finish and the red color which I received was perfect for the holidays.  Another pro is that they are very customizable.  Not only because of the extensive sizes, but it's also easy to clip and file them to achieve the desired shape and length.

One thing that I think could be improved upon is this products lasting power.  On the second day my first nail began to detach and I then pulled it off the rest of the way, because I found it to be distracting and bothersome.  I tried to make my manicure last by replacing nails as they became loose with the alternate sizes, trying to make them work.  This bought me an extra day of these beautiful nails, but by the end of the third day they weren't looking their best so I removed them all.

The verdict:  This is not a bad product at all, in fact I would highly recommend them for special occasions.  They look beautiful and I'm sure that you could rely on them to get you through a single event.  This manicure costs around $7, much below the usual rate of a salon manicure.  They are also great for people like me who don't like to take the time to shape, trim, and buff their nails.  This product will give you the instant perfect manicure.  My one complaint would be the product lifespan.

I do want to say thank you to both Influenster and Broadway Nails for giving me the chance to review this product for all of you!

Until next time,
Evy <3

***Although it was not purchased by myself, I can guarantee that this review is completely reflective of my own opinion on the product ***

No comments:

Post a Comment