Thursday, January 12, 2012

X-Out Wash-in Treatment Review (Acne Product)

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to take this time to tell you about this new acne product developed by ProActiv.  First off, I feel like I should tell you that this product was graciously sent to me by the AMAZING Influenster.com, who allowed me to review their Holiday VoxBox (Register for free!).  Now, I have been living a constant acne battle since around the age of 12.  I have used just about EVERY non-prescription acne treatment out there, seen a dermatologist, and tried several different prescription products to no avail... until now.  Now, I'm not going to lie and tell you that this is a MIRACLE product that completely cured my acne, but it did significantly clear my skin after only a few uses.

This product comes in a pump container and can be used in three different ways: as a face wash, spot treatment, or face mask.  The active ingredient in this product is benzoyl peroxide, which I have tried several times, without achieving the same affect as with this product.  The first night of use, I used the product as a face wash and went to bed directly after use.  In the morning when I woke up, I noticed that my skin was not nearly as blotchy and that the size of many zits were reduced.  Now, it's hard to tell if it was this product that worked so incredibly fast or if it was just time for my skin to clear, but after a few more days of use (twice a day) it became clear that this product was a keeper.  I eventually added the Clean & Clear  Advantage Mark Treatment with salicylic medication in conjunction with the X-Out treatment, and my skin has continued to be much happier with me :)  This product is definitely worth a try.  I plan to repurchase this treatment in the future!  Let me know how this product worked for you.

Until Next Time!
Evy <3


***Although it was not purchased by myself, I can guarantee that this review is completely reflective of my own opinion on the product ***

No comments:

Post a Comment