Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Glee Series: Rachel Berry

Confession #893:  I am a complete Glee addict, but then again who isn't?  I was sitting on my computer one night watching a rerun on Hulu.com while simultaneously fake shopping on the forever 21 website when I had an idea.  Why don't I fake shop for someone else's style?  That's when it hit me how different all of the women of Glees' styles are.  From that point on I was determined to create this series on my blog. Who better to start with than the show's leading lady Miss Rachel Berry (Lea Michele)?

Thinking back on all three seasons of Glee, Rachel's style is definitely characterized as girly, preppy, colorful, patterned, and uniquely her own.  A various array of shirts with bows, cuddly animals, and puffy sleeves have shown up through out the seasons, along with her other staple items such as pleats, plaid, flats,  short skirts, and knee socks.  Taking Rachel's signature style into account, this is the outfit that I came up with:
I love the fun print and cute animal detailing!
Forever 21 ($19.80) 
Forever 21 ($10.50) - The cute button detailing and short length really screamed Rachel Berry

Amazon.com ($8.95)  A Rachel trademark

Franco Sarto Celia Penny Loafers ($69.95 at DSW) Functional and preppy

Forever 21 ($16.80)
Old Navy ($3.50)


And how would a Miss Berry outfit ever be complete without her signature gold star?
Forever 21 ($1.50)

Looking forward to putting together my next Glee outfit!  Until next time...

Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment