Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Miss Glambitious 2011

Hello to everyone out there in cyberland!

So... While I was busy making my youtube beauty video rounds last week, I stumbled upon an unwatched Elle and Blaire Fowler video.  As probably most of the youtube beauty community knows, they are hosting a contest along with Mark cosmetics giving away tons of prizes and promoting an all around great message.  Finally when week three came around I got my booty in gear and filmed a super fun entry.  I'm not expecting to win or anything, but I thought it would just be a fun practice since I recently posted my first beauty video.  Anyway, I wanted to leave you with my video response and I wanted to encourage everyone else to film a video too.  If you do, please leave me a link to the video.  I would love love love to watch everyone's responses :)




xoxo Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment