Friday, October 21, 2011

Workout Jams!



Hi Everyone,

I think most people can agree that the most difficult part about exercising (especially for me) is actually getting motivated to get off of the couch and start moving!  Once you've got that much covered, you've won half the battle.  I'm not talking to you about exercise necessarily as a weight loss measure, but I firmly believe that it's an important daily activity for anyone.  Stretching out and using your body can help you in your beauty quest by boosting your overall health, moods, confidence, and yes... toning your body along with other great benefits.  Do you have even an extra 10 minutes a day?  Put it to some goods use!  Exercise doesn't necessarily have to be going to the gym or taking a jog; it can be something fun like throwing a dance party in your room (Take a cue from Jennifer Garner in 13 Going on 30), playing with your pets, or dragging your friends to Zumba.  You just want to get your body moving.  If i'm being honest, I would be a complete couch potato if my job didn't require me to be on my feet dancing on average for about 5 hours 6 days per week.

My number one workout tip for all of you would be to turn up the tunes!  Blast your favorite catchy songs and you won't be able to sit still.  Just listening to music that you love can get your heart rate pumping faster and inspire you to get up and move.  I wanted to leave all of you with my top 10 go to workout playlist which will hopefully inspire you to make your own.

1.  One Week by Barenaked Ladies
2.  Hey Mama by Black Eyed Peas (The ultimate dance song)
3.  American Boy Feat. Kanye West by Estelle
4.  Bulletproof by La Roux (I don't know how to sit still while listening to this one)
5.  Americano by Lady Gaga (Queen of dance music... Dance party anyone?)
6.  PYT by Michael Jackson
7.  Black and Gold by Sam Sparro
8.  Give it Up to Me by Shakira ft Lil Wayne (Up for a challenge?  Dance like Shakira :P)
9.  Undercover Martyn by Two Door Cinema Club (For all of you hipsters out there)
10.  Starstrukk by 3OH!3

Be sure to comment with your top 10 or even top 1!

Until next time...
xoxo Evy

No comments:

Post a Comment