Friday, October 7, 2011

Urban Decay Cheek Tint Review

Hello again!



As promised in my Zooey Deschanel makeup tutorial, I'm reviewing the new Urban Decay Glide-on Cheek Tint in Quickie.  Although I am a self-professed Urban Decay fanatic, I didn't actually buy this product.  The last time I was at Ulta I received a sample of this product after replenishing my extensive Urban Decay eyeshadow collection.  I'm excited to say that this blush rocked my world!  At first glance the color appeared WAY too pink for my taste, but to my surprise when applied it blended to a much more subdued color.  The color itself is buildable and can be worn as a subtle cheek color or a much brighter hue.  The shade reminds me of a very youthful, healthy, and cheerful color.  Coming from someone with pretty oily skin, this cheek tint is also very lightweight and has no stickiness to the touch.  I think that I almost prefer this formula to a regular powder blush, because it looks much fresher and dewier and is also much easier to control in the application (I just used my fingers).  I'm a pretty busy girl and I don't like to reapply my makeup very much throughout the day and it's nice to know that there's a blush I can count on to stay put for hours.  This blush also seems to be fragrance free.  The only downside that I can tell is that price.  Coming up with $24.00 for a blush can be a bit steep, but for a the quality and size of the product I think that it would be well worth it.

This blush probably won't replace my go-to shade, but I'll definitely get some good use out of it. This product is going to the top of my wishlist :)



$24.00 http://www.urbandecay.com/afterglow-glide-on-cheek-tint/279,default,pd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment